Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

DSLR Digital camera Conversion to Infrared Images

DSLR Camera Conversion to Infrared Photography

In this photo tutorial I will show you how the camera conversion to infrared.

The Camera Conversion looks like the most daunting task but with my help you will successfully make your old dslr body to shoot infrared!

The IR Photography is a fantastic subject that many would love, in this video I will show you how I converted my ordinary DSLR (Nikon D200) into Infrared.

Watch the whole procedure and in the following video you will be able to see the correct photo editing of the IR Raw file in order to make it look Fantastic!

Stay tuned and subscribe for more good uses of Adobe Photoshop! Love the Programme, Love the World, Please Subscribe for More!http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=evancreativetuts

Find me on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/EvanCreativeTuts

source

You may also like
  • Don't Miss
  • Trending Hot Popular

  • Hot Popular

  • Hot Popular

  • Hot Popular

  • Hot Popular

  • Hot Popular


  • Source: DSLR Digital camera Conversion to Infrared Images

    No comments:

    Post a Comment